Work with me to find....

A HOME YOU LOVE.
Get In Touch
About Us
Let’s Work Together To Find A Home That YOU Love.
I can help you search through thousands of up-to-date listings with accurate listing information to help you choose the home you like best.

My Sold Listings


Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Curious About The Value Of Your Home?
We're here to help with any questions you may have.
Real Estate Home Value
format_quote
Warren has everything you want in a realtor meticulous, driven, organized, passionate, communicative and very professional. The best way to think of him is "set and forget", let him know what you want, he will tell you what it will roughly cost to get your home into its best selling shape, and then just say "ok" (trust me). He will do a phenomenal job and takes 98% of the pain away when selling your home. The other 2% is due to the fact that you still have to sign a bunch of paperwork, but he will walk you through it. In the interest of transparency, I have never met Warren, but he came highly recommended. My wife and I moved out of CA and reside in PA, so we did everything over the phone, text, and email. My home was in pretty good shape but it needed a few repairs to make it shine. Warren organized everything and when issues popped up he took care of them and simply let me know what he did, no stress. He will provide multiple quotes for any expensive repairs, so you get the final say on everything. Just do yourself a favor and hire Warren, he takes care of everything including staging, virtual tours, open houses, contractor negotiations, working with the title company, the list goes on. He spent about 3 weeks preparing my home before putting it on the market, 4 days later we had 7 offers, and 2 days after that we accepted an offer that was 10% over asking. Like I said, set and forget. Danny P
Get My List of Local TOP Homes
I can send you a list of handpicked homes for you and your family to look at.
No, thanks I'm not interested

Let's Talk Real Estate!

chat_bubble
close
Get A FREE Home Valuation!
LET'S DO IT!
X